- Format: PDF file
- File Size: 558KB
- Printable: Yes
- Digital: 13 pages
- Distribution: E-Download Service
This booklet shows how the ideas on action learning, initiated by Dr Reg Revans, apply to teamwork. It gives you the chance to assess action and learning both in theory and practice. In particular, it identifies what you can do to use the ideas in your work and life.
Reg Revans said that if we seriously study what we do in work, and life, then we can dramatically improve:
- Our career.
- The job we do.
- The way our organization works.
- The service we give to clients and colleagues.
- Our quality of life and relations with family and friends.
- The understanding of ourself, and particularly in teamwork.
He invented the term action learning. It sounds simple. You take action and you learn, but there is a lot more to it than that. If you really want to improve your performance then the following pages can help.
Let's start with the main points from the life and work of Dr Reg Revans. These are based on my memories of him. Next, we shall look at the principles and ideas that can help you, in your life and work, to become a first class action learner.