- Workshop facilitation and strategic advisory
- Executive coaching and mentoring
- Developing leaders and leadership teams
- Purpose and culture development
- Business transformation, change management and
- Resilience, energy and performance
- Programme Facilitation
- Change Management
- Business Innovation and Transformation
- Team Management Profile (TMP)
- Linking Leader Profile (LLP|360)
- Opportunities-Obstacles Quotient (QO2) Profile
Cynthia is a committed and passionate leader who brings extensive experience in leading high performing teams. For over 10 years Cynthia integrated TMS tools to an award winning service business with revenues exceeding $85M. Today Cynthia is proudly accredited in the TMS solutions. She founded Anchor Excellence, a national firm, in 2018 and every solution provided by Cynthia and her team at Anchor Excellence is grounded in best practice principles, values aligned and provides an exceptional outcome to clients. Originally a RN Cynthia holds a Bachelor of Applied Science, MBA, and is accredited in the TMP, the Opportunities and Obstacles Quotient (QO2) Profile and the LLP|360. She has facilitated numerous high performing team workshops for boards and leadership teams using TMS tools. As a consulting specialist focused on transformation and high performance, Cynthia is also positioned for coaching and mentoring.
"With new members to our Executive Leadership team, it was critical that we all worked cohesively together to ensure the culture set us up for success. Having Cynthia facilitate the High Performing Teams workshop and profiling was both insightful and effective in helping us align our diverse strengths and perspectives towards a common goal."
Cynthia travels from Sydney, NSW and is available to partner with organisations across Australia, New Zealand, the APAC region and the UK.