- Accreditation in the suite of Margerison-McCann tools
- Consultant in business change
- Executive coaching and mentoring
- Facilitation of senior leadership team development
- Individual and team development across organisational levels
- Team Development
- Programme Facilitation
- Team Management Profile (TMP)
- Linking Leader Profile (LLP|360)
- Opportunities-Obstacles Quotient (QO2) Profile
- Window On Work Values (WoWV) Profile
- Team Performance Profile (TPP)
Fiona is a qualified and accredited executive coach and facilitator. She has worked across the public, private and not for profit sectors, and has a strong background in leadership, team development and change programmes.
With the experience of working with executives, senior leaders and teams, she supports the achievement of personal and professional goals.
Fiona promotes the space for pause and reflection combined with an opportunity to explore new ideas and thinking. By increasing awareness, learning can be transferred into effective self-awareness, decision-making and successful results.
In her work as coach and facilitator, she also works with a range of Margerison-McCann tools which can provide new insights and learning. By supporting awareness and underpinning new thinking, individuals, teams and organisations move forward in achieving their objectives.
Fiona travels from York and is available to partner with organisations across the United Kingdom.